RoHS & REACH Certificate of Compliance
Solberg Manufacturing hereby declares that all Solberg products comply with the European Directive for the restriction of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS 3) Directive 2015/863/EU.
Based on information obtained from our affected suppliers, this document certifies our products do not contain any of the following banned substances, in quantities that would exceed those specified limits (excluding components that are approved via exemption 6(a) Lead as an alloying element in steel for machining purposes containing up to .35% lead by weight.)
• Lead (Pb): <1000ppm (0.1%)
• Mercury (Hg0:<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Cadmium (Cd):<100ppm (0.01%)
• Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+) :<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs):<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs):<1000ppm (0.1%)
• BIS(2-Ethylhexyl) (DEHP):<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Benzyl butyl phathalate (BBP):<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Dibutyl phthalate (DBP):<1000ppm (0.1%)
• Di isobutly phthalate (DIBP):<1000ppm (0.1%)
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, formally known as REACH. Solberg Manufacturing fully supports the aim of REACH in improving the protection of the environment and human health. As a downstream user, the products manufactured by Solberg are non-chemical products that are not designed to release any substance under normal and predictable applications during their lifespan. Therefore, as per REACH requirements, Solberg products do not require registration.
Based on information obtained from our affected suppliers, this document certifies that no Solberg Manufacturing products contain >.1% by weight of the Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as listed by the European Chemical Agency (ECHA) under the provisions of Regulation No. EC 1907/2006 including the candidate list released January 17, 2023 (233) substances
1. Articles already covered by specific Union legislation regulating lead content or migration should, for reasons of consistency, be exempted. Amending Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, (REACH) as regards to lead and its compounds.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Solberg Manufacturing, Inc.