DSP Series: Automatic Pneumatic Drain System
Solberg’s DSP Series automatic drain systems for knockout pots are commonly installed with liquid separators, vacuum receiver tanks, vacuum jacketed vessels, and vapor condensing vacuum vessels.
Our automatic drain systems protect your vacuum pump by allowing collected liquids and slurries to be removed without disrupting your process. We design our systems to minimize vacuum level fluctuations during the drain sequence using valves and compressed air to pneumatically evacuate liquids or slurries captured by the knockout pot or vacuum vessel.
Solberg’s DSP Series:
- Automates critical maintenance processes
- Lessens the requirement for maintenance personnel to service your equipment
- Eliminates transfer pump problems by using compressed air for purging liquids
- Reduces re-entrainment with a separate liquid holding tank
- Minimizes vacuum level fluctuations with integrated vacuum equalization technology
Contact us for more information on our Pneumatic Drain System series. We are happy to guide you to the right filtration products for your application.