Collection of Information
This Site collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our Site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
This site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Solberg may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as country or region as well as the type of device and browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, etc. This information will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Solberg may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Site and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may use personal information as a means to keep you informed of news and developments with Solberg including general updates and product and/or service information that may be available to you from Solberg and it’s affiliates. Solberg may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Solberg does not sell, rent, or lease customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Solberg may deem it necessary to follow Sites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of content and/or services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Solberg may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Solberg and/or its Site;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Solberg; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.solbergmfg.com and/or the general public.
Solberg maintains and reserves the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Solberg products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Site or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
Solberg shall take precautions to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust in our Site by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Site, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing
Telephone Number: 630-616-4400
Solberg Manufacturing, Inc.
1151 Ardmore Ave
June 1, 2019