HV Series: Medical Vacuum Filters
Solberg’s HV Series Medical vacuum filters offer superior filtration with exceptional pressure drop performance. With its transparent design, optimized element surface area, and compact design, our HV Bacterial Filter Series provides an innovative, high quality, and long-lasting solution that satisfies the strict requirements of the medical industry.
Solberg’s HV Series:
- Meets demanding filtration requirements and complies with the latest European and US medical vacuum standards, including:
- ISO 7396-1:2016 Medical gas pipeline systems — Part 1 Pipeline systems for compressed medical gases and vacuum
- NFPA 99:2018 Health Care Facilities CodeNFPA 99 requirements for vacuum filtration
- EN1822-1 filter class H14 requirements
- Prevents microbial contamination of vacuum pump oil and the surrounding environment
- Allows for real-time performance monitoring and maintenance checks of the filter with its clear canister design
- Improves safety and awareness with highly-visible Biohazard labeling
- Reduces energy consumption over time with its low-pressure drop design
- Includes isolation valve and reusable glass flask for safe disposal and sterilization
Third-party verification ensures Solberg’s HEPA and ULPA vacuum filters meet ISO 45H classification as defined in ISO 29463-1. Our HV Series achieves a greater than 99.995% total retention rate, offering an extreme level of protection in the medical, hospital, dental, and laboratory settings.
Contact us for more information on our medical vacuum pump filtration series. We are happy to guide you to the right filtration products for your application.