XCSL Series: ATEX Filters for Vacuum Service
Explosions can occur within applications such as pharmaceutical, chemical, metal, food, plastics, coal, and woodworking industries. Solberg’s XCSL Series ATEX filters for vacuum pumps are designed for deployment in potentially explosive environments.
Our ATEX filters meet the European Union’s requirements listed in ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, and are tested, certified, and bear the ‘Ex’ and 'CE' marks required.
Solberg's XCSL Series ATEX Filters:
- Mitigate the risk of explosion in gaseous and dusty environments
- Ideal for both wet and dry vacuum pump technologies
- Protects your pump from ingesting abrasive dust particles
- Right angle configuration offers easy access to the replaceable filter element
- Threaded connections available in ⅜ - 6 inches
- Flanged connections are available in sizes 4 inches and above
Contact us for more information on our ATEX vacuum filter series. We are happy to guide you to the right filtration products for your application.