Our successes are possible because of our creative and dedicated team of professionals, our quality products, and most of all, our customers.
We look toward the future where Solberg is a fully integrated, worldwide network. With our state-of-the-art facilities, aggressive R&D, and our exceptional team, we continue to grow as a dominant player in every market we serve.
- 1966 Charles H. Solberg Sr. invented a new tubular silencer design for small air compressors, the FS Series.
- 1968 Solberg Distributing, Inc. was founded.
- The company entered into the Canadian market.
- Series introduced: oil mist exhaust filters for the high vacuum market.
- Solberg begins making replaceable filter elements and aims to expand their customer base to include many smaller customers. Solberg Distributing, Inc. becomes Solberg Manufacturing, Inc.
- Solberg Manufacturing moves to Itasca, IL and begins manufacturing larger assemblies, up to 12" flanges.
- 1986 Charles H. Solberg, Jr. patents the process for making small "Hockey Puck" design filter elements. New distribution warehouse in Itasca.
- 1989 Beginning of international sales by entering the European market.
- Series introduced: filter silencer line for 3 HP compressor market.
- 1994 Solberg International, Ltd. is established.
- 1996 Solberg creates the first eCommerce website in the filter manufacturing industry. First website is created.
- 1990 Sales territory expands to Japan.
- 1997 Engineering department is created.
- Series introduced: 2G integrated silencer filter, ATS complete air/oil separation system, EE, VL/VS, HDL series ('98).
- Offices established: Central/Eastern Europe ('95), Central America, Mexico ('96)
- Begin fabrication of filter range in Europe.
- 2003 Introduced ASME code, PED and ATEX rated filters.
- Introduced Scrubber Vessels and Elements for natural gas industry and ISO flanged inlet vacuum filters.
- Solberg Intl. was founded in Yokohama, Japan.
- Series introduced: SpinMeister Inlet Filter ('00), SpinMeister Vacuum Filter ('00), PS filter, Spin-on style air/oil separators ('01), BBF discharge silencer base frames ('01), LRS integrated liquid separator/vacuum filter ('02), ST see-through inlet vacuum filters ('03), BAE for power generation, STS compact see-through liquid separators, RX extreme duty reverse pulse vacuum filter, and HV inlet vacuum filter system for medical/hospital work environment markets.
- Offices established: England, Benelux, Scandinavia, China, and Poland sales offices. Slovakian sales and manufacturing company, Brazilian sales and manufacturing company, European distribution center, Mexican sales and distribution facility, and Chinese sales and manufacturing facility.
- Series introduced: LDL and LNT
- Offices established: Solberg Canada sales and distribution office ('21).